2019‎ > ‎Senior Class News‎ > ‎Archives‎ > ‎

Private College Applications

posted Jan 13, 2011, 9:19 AM by Chris Banard   [ updated Mar 2, 2011, 7:52 AM by John La Porta ]
If you are applying to private colleges, please order mid-year reports (first semester senior grades) through Naviance. Print the form and bring it to the Counseling Office with the transcript fee ($3/per campus). Check requirements! Some out-of-state colleges will also want to see an updated transcript. If you have questions, see your counselor!